Hints on getting your new password right:
- Your new password must be 8 characters in length.
- It may contain punctuation, numbers, upper case letters and lower case letters.
View some examples of good passwords.
- The University provides some guidance on how to choose good passwords.
- Students - visit a campus helpdesk or email email@example.com.
- Distance students - email firstname.lastname@example.org with your: full name, student ID number, date of birth, NetID (if known), address, email address, a list of the courses you are currently enrolled in and a contact phone number.
- Staff - contact the ITS Service Desk on extension 85100 (available during normal business hours) or email email@example.com.
Your session has expired due to inactivity, please refresh the page.