Hints on getting your new password right:
- Your new password must be 8 characters in length.
- It may contain punctuation, numbers, upper case letters and lower case letters.
View some examples of good passwords.
- The University provides some guidance on how to choose good passwords.
- Past and Current Students - visit an IC Helpdesk or call 0800 61 62 63 (available Monday to Friday 8am-6pm NZST)
- Distance students - call 0064 9373 7513 (available Monday to Friday 8am-6pm NZST)
- Staff - contact the ITS Service Desk on extension 85100 (available Monday to Friday 7:30am - 6pm NZST)
Your session has expired due to inactivity, please refresh the page.